EAP: Vouchers loaded using Excel Voucher Upload Spreadsheet upload even if User ID is invalid
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Excel Voucher Upload spreadsheet, the macro is customized to comment out the User ID and Password requirement. When the User clicks on Generate XML and Post on the Excel spreadsheet, able to enter an invalid User ID and invalid Password, and eventually receive the message “The process successfully finished.”
If the VCHR_HDR_STG, VCHR_LINE_STG, and VCHR_DIST_STG tables are checked, the data is populated into these tables from the spreadsheet, which is incorrect. The VCHR_HDR_STG, VCHR_LINE_STG, and VCHR_DIST_STG tables should not be populated if an invalid User ID and invalid Password is entered on the Excel spreadsheet.
1. Use the delivered ExcelUploadforVoucher.xls
2. Comment out certain lines in the PostXLS Macro
3. Populate the Excel spreadsheet Data Sheet with Voucher information
4. Generate XML and Post
5. Enter an invalid User ID and invalid Password
6. Following message is eventually received -- The process successfully finished.
7. Check VCHR_HDR_STG, VCHR_LINE_STG, and VCHR_DIST_STG
8. Data is populated into these tables from the spreadsheet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms