Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when payable time is in denied (DN) status and the ECD for that person is set back to a date within the date range of denied time, a new row is recreated for each DN row with a payable status of NA. This happens even if there has been no change to the original time after it was denied.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Approval is setup at workgroup level for Approve Payable time.
2. Select an elapsed time reporter.
3. Report time for the weekly period and submit.
4. Run Time Admin
5. Verify Payable Time status equal NA as expected.
6. Login as Manager and Deny all time that was reported for the period.
7. Verify Payable Time status equal DN as expected.
8. Make no changes to reported time; just reset the ECD back to the beginning on the weekly period to reprocess the time.
9. Run Time Admin.
10. Check Payable Time. Note: A new row is recreated for each DN row with a payable status of NA.
Reported behavior causes confusion for users wondering why the system creates new rows of NA time when presumably the time is still in the same state that caused it to be denied by the manager?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms