ETL92 TA Creating New Rows In NA Status When Time In DN & ECD Set Back - No Changes To Timesheet
(Doc ID 2124520.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when payable time is in denied (DN) status and the ECD for that person is set back to a date within the date range of denied time, a new row is recreated for each DN row with a payable status of NA. This happens even if there has been no change to the original time after it was denied.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Approval is setup at workgroup level for Approve Payable time.
2. Select an elapsed time reporter.
3. Report time for the weekly period and submit.
4. Run Time Admin
5. Verify Payable Time status equal NA as expected.
6. Login as Manager and Deny all time that was reported for the period.
7. Verify Payable Time status equal DN as expected.
8. Make no changes to reported time; just reset the ECD back to the beginning on the weekly period to reprocess the time.
9. Run Time Admin.
10. Check Payable Time. Note: A new row is recreated for each DN row with a payable status of NA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document