eBenefits - No Beneficiaries Under Life Enrollments / Allocations if No Percentages or $ Amounts
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The W3EB_LIFINSALLBYNM page is not displaying if there are no dependent/beneficiary percentages in the base benefits pages.
Navigation: log into eBenefits - Self-Service > Benefits > Dependents and Beneficiaries > Insurance Beneficiary Summary
W3EB_LIFINSALLBYNM page should display dependents and beneficiaries, no matter what items are showing for the dependents and beneficiaries
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be replicated as follows:
1. Create FSC event for emplID KU0125 effective Oct 1/15. Prepare the options in On Demand.
2. Add spouse
3. Add life plan enrollments for all 2X plans through Ben Admin. Do NOT add percentage allocations or $ amounts on beneficiaries.
4. Post the elections in the Base Benefits tables by running the Ben Admin post process. Log out.
5, EmplID KU0125 - Log into self-service -
Navigation: Self-Service > Benefits > Dependents and Beneficiaries > Insurance Beneficiary Summary
6. Click on the Go button for Oct 1/15 date or more recent date
Message: You have no benefit enrollments as of the date entered.
7. Page = W3EB_LIFINSALLBYNM
No hot links on the type of benefit or description. The page is not working as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms