eBenefits - No Beneficiaries Under Life Enrollments / Allocations if No Percentages or $ Amounts
(Doc ID 2126504.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The W3EB_LIFINSALLBYNM page is not displaying if there are no dependent/beneficiary percentages in the base benefits pages.
Navigation: log into eBenefits - Self-Service > Benefits > Dependents and Beneficiaries > Insurance Beneficiary Summary
W3EB_LIFINSALLBYNM page should display dependents and beneficiaries, no matter what items are showing for the dependents and beneficiaries
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be replicated as follows:
1. Create FSC event for emplID KU0125 effective Oct 1/15. Prepare the options in On Demand.
2. Add spouse
3. Add life plan enrollments for all 2X plans through Ben Admin. Do NOT add percentage allocations or $ amounts on beneficiaries.
4. Post the elections in the Base Benefits tables by running the Ben Admin post process. Log out.
5, EmplID KU0125 - Log into self-service -
Navigation: Self-Service > Benefits > Dependents and Beneficiaries > Insurance Beneficiary Summary
6. Click on the Go button for Oct 1/15 date or more recent date
Message: You have no benefit enrollments as of the date entered.
7. Page = W3EB_LIFINSALLBYNM
No hot links on the type of benefit or description. The page is not working as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!