EPY/TL 9.1: Payable 'RP' Time Changed To 'TP' And Loaded To Payline By Preliminary Pay Calc Process In Error.
(Doc ID 2127194.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
T&L Payable 'RP' time changed to 'TP' and loaded to payline by preliminary pay calc process in error for period when employee was terminated.
This resulted in incorrect reporting of hours on employee’s payline and had to be manually adjusted to reverse entry.
1. Installation table has ‘Load in Preliminary Calc’ checked
2. Employee is inactive on JOB for latter part of pay period.
3. Time Reporter record remains active through end of pay period.
4. Hours with a pay code (REG & PTO) are reported for active days.
Hours with a non-pay code (LWO) are reported on days when the employee is inactive in the pay period.
5. Payable time is created for all hours reported (ES - Estimated).
6. Payable time is loaded to paysheet.
7. Payable time for days when employee is Active are loaded correctly (TP - Taken by Payroll).
Payable time for days when employee is Inactive are rejected by payroll (RP - Rejected by Payroll). Everything is fine up to this point
8. Payroll preliminary calculation is run.
9. Hours on payline increase. 1st day of previously RP hours are loaded to payline. Their status is changed to TP. This is not correct.
10. 2nd preliminary calculation is run. Hours on payline increase again. 2nd day of previously RP hours are loaded to payline. Their status is changed to TP. This is not correct.
11. The remaining RP hours were closed (CL) to prevent additional hours from being pulled into payline.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document