ePerformance Document Returns Error On Complete-Confirm Button "Function 'onReadyState' Error : Cannot Read Property 'url' Of Null" 8.55.03 or Earlier
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PUM17 PT8.55.03 or earlier
Java script error in PS_COMMON_MIN_1.js and PT_AJAX_NET_MIN_1.js when Confirm button is clicked after completing self evaluation in Eperformance. “Function 'onReadyState' Error : Cannot read property 'url' of null “
1. Login as HCRUSA_KU0007 – Betty Locherty
2. Go to Manager Self Service> Performance Management> Create documents > create a document for Cynthia Adams HCRUSA_KU0101 using Annual Review –Avg App before Review .
3. Login as HCRUSA_KU0101 – Cynthia Adams
4. Go to ESS > Performance > Current docs > open the document created - In progress
5. In the left-side navigation under Complete Self Evaluation – Update and Complete, expand all and add ratings and comments. Click Save
6. Click Complete button
7. Pop-up message:
8. You have almost finalized this document. If you have no further entries select confirm to complete this document.
9. Click Confirm.
10. Results: the same pop-up occurs when complete button is clicked. The behavior IS replicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms