Submitted Smart HR Template Rehire On Inactive 2nd Employee Record Causes Action To Switch from REH TO HIR
(Doc ID 2132820.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submitted Smart HR template rehire on inactive 2nd Employee Record causes action to switch
A current active employee has 2 employee records. 1 is active and 1 is inactive org instance. Upon submitting a Smart HR template for this employee where the action/action reason is REH/REH, in Manage Hires, the system switches the action from REH to HIR. The target is the Rehire the person on the inactive employee record.
In Manage Hires, the system should not switch the action from REH to HIR.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Smart HR template where action/action reason defaults to REH/REH. Turn off automatic database update. Select an Existing Employment instance as a Rehire is checked. Search/match is YES.
2. Use EMPLID = KULE01 (Jack Phillips) who has 1 active and 1 inactive employee record.
3. Enter Jack Phillips info in the template and submit.
4. When search/match finds Jack Phillips, select him.
5. View Jack Phillips in Manage Hires. Action gets switched to HIR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document