eBen Error Missing Message Catalogs Showing in Life Event With PeopleTools 8.55
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Message Not Found error messages are showing when trying to use Life Event functionality with PeopleTools 8.55
1. Log into employee self-service, to create a Life Event
2. Put in the marriage date, confirm the new marital status and click Submit
3. Click OK to confirm the submission was successful.
4. Select the Benefit Enrollment option -
5. When the page renders, ==>MESSAGE NOT FOUND ==> (3001,186)==> is visible to the right of the menu area on the Life Event
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms