eBen Error Missing Message Catalogs Showing in Life Event With PeopleTools 8.55
(Doc ID 2136392.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Message Not Found error messages are showing when trying to use Life Event functionality with PeopleTools 8.55
1. Log into employee self-service, to create a Life Event
2. Put in the marriage date, confirm the new marital status and click Submit
3. Click OK to confirm the submission was successful.
4. Select the Benefit Enrollment option -
5. When the page renders, ==>MESSAGE NOT FOUND ==> (3001,186)==> is visible to the right of the menu area on the Life Event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!