ETL9.1/9.2: Ecd Not Reset If There A Cross Over Shift And WebClock Out Time Reported.
(Doc ID 2136835.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payable time not generated on the last day of period with overnight punches.
The Earliest Change Date (ECD) should be reset to the last day of the previous period in order for Time Admin to recognize the change to the payable time that's needed.
Due to this issue, users cannot depend on the payable time results being correct and can cause an employee to be overpaid and/or underpaid.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) IN punch on last day of pay period (11/7)
2) Time admin run for first time on 11/8, prior to the OUT punch being recorded.
3) OUT punch entered on first day of pay period (11/8)via WebClock.
Employee's ECD = 1/18/15.
4) Time admin run for a second time on 11/8, after the OUT punch.
5) Payable time is NOT generated for 11/7 as it should be but ECD moved to 11/14.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document