Change Order Error (10200,426) Cannot Reduce PO schedule Amount Below Vouchered Amount
(Doc ID 2142220.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot run PO Change PO_POCHNG process after a voucher was closed with Yes to message (7030,719).
This is happening if create an eProcurement special requisition, then expedite to PO, dispatch PO, create Receipt, create 2 Vouchers. Then match and Override one voucher, close the voucher with Yes to message (7030,719) and post the voucher.
Run PO_POCHNG in ePro requisition - eProcurement > Manage Requisitions that finish with success, but when check notice the system returns the error message:
(10200,426 ) Cannot reduce PO schedule amount below vouchered amount.
When check the PO Document status link, notice there are 2 vouchers even one was closed with Yes to message (7030,719), which means that in addition to closing the liability, this voucher will also be unmatched in the subsequent voucher posting.
1. Create an eProcurement Requisition for 30$x10=300 USD
2. Create a PO for 300 USD - Navigate to eProcurement > Buyer Center > Expedite Requisitions run PV_PO_CREATE
3. Open PO in the Navigate to Add/Update POs and make sure
Receiving Required = Required
Matching = Required
4. Dispatch PO (Budget check and click on the Doc Tol Status. if required)
5. Create receipt for 300 USD
6. Create 2 vouchers with Copy PO button functionality and each time change the price from 30 to 50, so that each Voucher Amount will be 500 USD.
7. Run match and as price change each Voucher goes to exception
8. Override one voucher and post voucher
9. Close posted voucher: Navigate to Accounts Payable (AP) > Voucher > Add/Update > Close Voucher and make sure select Yes message (7030,719)
Select Mark Voucher for Closure = Y
Press Yes message (7030,719)
< This voucher has been matched. Do you want to unmatch the voucher? (7030,719)
Yes - In addition to closing the liability, this voucher will also be unmatched in the subsequent voucher posting.
No - Only the liability will be closed. This voucher will not be unmatched in the subsequent voucher posting.>
And then Save
10. Post again the closed voucher
11. Change ePro requisition - eProcurement > Manage Requisitions
Open requisition and increase the Price to 51.
Save and Submit, Approve Change Requests
12. Run the PO_POCHNG Process that finish with success
13. Navigate to Manage Requistion and click on Change Request.
And the issue is replicate with the error.
The system returns the error message
(10200,426 ) Cannot reduce PO schedule amount below vouchered amount..
14. Check here the documents and notice there are 2 vouchers even one was closed with Yes to message (7030,719) that means in addition to closing the liability, this voucher will also be unmatched in the subsequent voucher posting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document