Update Incumbent Process Does Not Take Into Account Future Incumbents and Neither Gives a Warning Message
(Doc ID 2143216.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a position which has future dated incumbents is updated, it neither updates job data for the future incumbents nor does it give out a warning message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS/PS.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
3. Select an employee, say KU0012.
4. Add an effective dated row for a future date and change position number to 19000018.
5. Now navigate to Organisational Development > Position Management > Maintain Postions/Budget > Add/Update Position Info
6. Select position 19000018.
7. Make some change to the position data and save.
The Component saves without any indication that the Future dated incumbents are not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|