Error When Linking The Activity Guide Template To The Contracts WorkCenter Using Guided Contract Setup Under Configure WorkCenter
(Doc ID 2153032.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, PeopleSoft Contracts
When attempting to add delivered EP_CA_ENTRY_ACTIVITY_GUIDE to Contracts WorkCenter,
the following error occurs.
Error Message: “A new Activity Guide Instance cannot be created from the context data”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Portal > Activity Guide > Manage Templates
2) Click on Guided Contract Setup
3) Click on Configure WorkCenter
4) Click on Guided Contract Setup
5) Got error message: A new Activity Guide Instance cannot be created from the context data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document