Delegation Role Is Being Removed When Transaction Ends One Day And Starts Again The Next Day
(Doc ID 2163870.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delegation role is being removed when transaction ends one day and starts again the next day
Delegate role shouldn't remove
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a delegation request starting today and ending tomorrow. Example: starting 1/21/2016 and ending 1/22/2016.
2. Login with chosen proxy and accept the request.
3. Verify as an admin that the delegation was accepted and is marked active. Also verify the proxy’s user profile was assigned the appropriate delegation role.
3. Create another delegation request of the same transaction and to the same proxy starting the day after the above ends. Example: starting 1/23/2016.
4. Login with the chosen proxy again and accept that request.
5. Verify as an admin that the delegation was accepted and is marked inactive as this delegation is future dated.
6. Schedule the “Maintain Delegation Authority” process to run nightly or run adhoc daily. In our examples, when run on 1/23/2016, it would pick up the 1/21/2016 – 1/22/2016 as an expired delegation and the 1/23/2016 as a delegation to activate. As an admin, verify that the 1/21/2016 delegation is marked inactive and the 1/23/2016 delegation is marked active. If you check the proxy’s user profile for the 1/23/2016 delegation, you’ll notice the delegation role that was verified in step 3 is not missing when it should not be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document