Incorrect BAS Action Is Inserted In BAS Activity If New Row Is Added And Old Row Modified In Job Data Without First Saving
(Doc ID 2164625.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Correction changes to Job Action/Reason inserts incorrect BAS Activity rows for BAS Action for the following scenario:
1. Navigate to Job Data, look for an Employee
2. Add a row by clicking on plus button and change the Action/Action Reason Pay Rate Change/Salary Increate By Amount and effective date 4/15/16.
3. Go to On Demand Event Maintenance page ( Maine Menu>>Benefits>>Automated Benefits>>On Demand Event Maintenance) and click on Show Activities.
4. Delete all the rows in BAS activity and save
5. Go back to Job Data for an Employee in correct history mode, Click on Plus Button to add a row that will have effective date of today’s date (don't save)
6. navigate back to the previous row 4/15/16 and change the effective date to 4/14/16 and Action/Action Reason to Beginning of Notice Period/blank (don't save)
7. navigate to newly added row with today's effective date and change effective date to 4/15/16 and the action/action reason to Termination/Voluntary Separation Program and Click on Save
BAS action BNP is inserted into BAS Activity as expected for 4/14/2016, but also for 4/15/16 I think to disconnect any existing events, however the 4/15/16 row should actually show a TER row.
If the Changes to the Job rows are saved between each change, then the correct results in BAS Activity are obtained:
Job Data Change 4/15/16 TER
JOB Data Change 4/14/16 BNP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document