Auto Enrollment Is Not Enrolling in to a Program with Auto Enrollment Button Enabled
(Doc ID 2165509.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto enrollment is not working when enrolling in to a program having auto enrollment button checked.
1. Navigate to Main Menu ->Set up ELM -> Install Defaults -> Programs and in the Program Auto-Enrollment Option field choose: All Program Types
2. Create a course and a class, select <Enable Program Auto Enrollment>
3. Create a Program and select <Enable Program Auto Enrollment>
4. Add a Learner to a Program and make sure is part of the Learner Group and Learner Environment setup on Class, Course and Program.
5. The Learner was not automatically enrolled to the class.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document