Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee submits their I9 form, a notification should go out to the I9 Administrator for them to Complete/Reverify the Employees I9 form. Additionally, when the Admin selects an employee the needs to submit or re-submit an I9 form, a notification should go out to the employee for them to submit an I9 form.
However, Form I-9 workflow notifications are not being sent.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As an employee, navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Form I-9
2. Fill out form and click Submit
3. Administrator does not receive a notification
1. As an administrator, navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Form I-9 > Complete/Reverify Form I-9
2. Find employee that needs to submit form, and click Select
3. Employee does not receive notification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms