An Employer Match is not Calculated for Rollover Plans Associated to the Same Plan Type as the Originating Savings Plan
(Doc ID 2166724.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Employer Match is not calculated for Rollover Plans associated to the same Plan Type as the originating Savings Plan. If a different Plan Type is defined as the rollover, then the employer match is taken as expected.
Steps to replicate:
1. Plan Type 40 savings plan with an employer match of 50% of employee investment has a rollover configured to employee level.
2. Rollover plan type 40 savings plan has an employer match configured at 50% of employee investment.
3. Employee is enrolled in Plan Type 40 before tax with a rollover to Plan Type 40 but a different plan also for before tax.
4. Limit Table is configured for originating plan type 40 savings plan with rollover checked.
5. When employee reaches the limit, the rollover for before tax is calculated for the rollover plan as expected, but the employer match is not calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!