No Matching Buffer Error In ESettlement Supplier Change Request
(Doc ID 2181242.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received through the Initiate Supplier Change page, in the SUPPLIER Portal, when a Supplier Contact is saved without a Name
No matching buffer for level (15,26)
1. Open an existing Supplier
2. Go to the Supplier Contacts tab
3. Add Supplier Contact information
4. For the same Supplier, add second Contact but this time leave the Name field blank
5. The Supplier is saved successfully
6. Now go into the Supplier Portal
7. Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change > select the Supplier
8. Click Create New Request and the following message is received:
9. No matching buffer for level (15,26)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document