Requisition Status Not Updated to 'PO Created' After Being Sourced to a Purchase Order (PO)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition status not updated to 'PO Created' after being sourced to a purchase order (PO).
PO Creation process is not working correctly for a requisition with multiple lines when one line is an amount only line.
An amount only requisition line has been sourced to a Purchase Order but the status of the requisition has not updated to PO Created from a status of Approved.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create epro requisition with 2 lines (special request items)
2) Make 2nd line amount only
2) Save and submit req
3) budget check
4) Quick source above created Requisition. Make sure under Run Control Options - Sourcing options - 'Calculate Line numbers' checkbox is selected.
5) Run the process
6) Requisition created with 'PO Partially Created' status
7) Line 1 status shows PO created but line 2 status shows still as Approved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms