When Deleting a Job Data Row, the 'Employment Business Title' Field is not Updated
(Doc ID 2181948.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Job Data row with a different Job Code, the Employment Business Title is initialized with the Job Code description.
In correction mode, when deleting the current Job Data row, the Employment Business Title is not re-initialized with the previous Job Code description that becomes current again.
The Business Title remains with the Job Code description corresponding to the deleted Job Code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Add a new row with a different Position/Job Code
3. Click Employment Data link and note Business Title is updated
4. Delete new row in Job Data
5. Note Business Title is not updated in Employment Data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document