Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-encumbrance stuck after closing finalized PO and closing requisition.
1) Create a requisition. Approve and budget check.
2) Copy req into a new PO. DO NOT approve or budget check.
3) Finalize the PO distrib. Save PO but DO NOT approve or budget check.
4) Cancel the PO (do not undo finalize).
5) Close the PO.
6) Close the requisition.
7) Pre-encumbrance is still populated and cannot be liquidated from the budget.
NOTE: This is similar to Doc ID 2093306.1, but in this case the PO is closed (step 5 above) after it is canceled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms