E-BI/XMLP: Incorrect Report Time Zone Displayed Compared To Application Server System Time
(Doc ID 2184709.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. PeopleTools release and patch : Reported on PeopleTools 8.54.24 but issue exists on PeopleTools 8.54 and 8.55
2. PeopleSoft Application and release : HCM TL Time Reporting 9.2
3. Database Product and version : Oracle
1. BI Publisher report displays or prints incorrect time on report. For example Time and Labor BI Publisher report contains 1 hour inconsistency with punch time
2. BI Publisher report runs with no error.
1. Erroneous time displayed on BI Publisher report. For instance there may be a one hour difference where the printed and displayed time maybe one hour behind the system time on Application Server.
2. Issue exists for every user running BI Publisher reports.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. The data in the tables is in EST. When the report runs, it shows the time in a different time zone.
2. Punch time done at 5:17. When running the report it shows the 5:17 punch time was recorded at 4:17. The data in the underlying table that the report uses is 5:17.
Find incorrect time - one hour behind displayed on BI Publisher report - in this case for HCM Time Reporting for Punch Time field.
Expect correct consistent time displayed on BI Publisher report and system time on Application Server.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document