Company Directory Tree Builder Process (HR_TREEBLD) runs to 'No Success'
(Doc ID 2186206.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR_TREEBLD process goes to No Success with the following error:
SQL error. Stmt #: 5979 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PSTREENODE) violated
Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PSTREENODE (SETID, SETCNTRLVALUE, TREE_NAME, EFFDT, TREE_BRANCH, TREE_NODE, TREE_LEVEL_NUM, PARENT_NODE_NUM, PARENT_NODE_NAME, TREE_NODE_NUM, TREE_NODE_NUM_END, TREE_NODE_TYPE, NODEEXP_IMAGE, NODECOL_IMAGE, OLD_TREE_NODE_NUM) VALUES (:1, :2, :3, TO_DATE(:4,'YYYY-MM-DD'), :5, :6, :7, :8, :9, :10, :11, :12, :13, :14, :15)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Organization Development > Position Data
2. Select Position 19000001 and change the 'Reports To' Position to 19000400
3. Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Tree Builder Run Control
4. Build Company Directory Tree with the Build Method as 'By Reports To Position' and Root as 'KU0001'
5. Go to Process Monitor, and notice the HR_TREEBLD runs to No Success
6. Open the corresponding Log File and note the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document