Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After payable time was already loaded to pay sheets, it was rejected at some point with no reason during the next "Load Prior Period Time" run.
1) Load payable time of A, B, C employees for the current period. Payable_status = TP.
2) Change the data setup of employee A. That updates the pay_line.job_change to 'R' (Calc Reqr) for this employee only.
3) Create a payable time for employee D for prior period
4) Run Load using "Load Prior Period Time" option, specify Employee D in the filter.
5) Payable time of Employee A get rejected in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms