ETL9.2: Active Employees Time Rejected By Payroll After It Was Already Loaded To Paysheets.
(Doc ID 2197171.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After payable time was already loaded to pay sheets, it was rejected at some point with no reason during the next "Load Prior Period Time" run.
1) Load payable time of A, B, C employees for the current period. Payable_status = TP.
2) Change the data setup of employee A. That updates the pay_line.job_change to 'R' (Calc Reqr) for this employee only.
3) Create a payable time for employee D for prior period
4) Run Load using "Load Prior Period Time" option, specify Employee D in the filter.
5) Payable time of Employee A get rejected in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document