Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
If there are more than one effective dated row on the schedule assign page, clicking on the apply schedule under EEs timesheet doesn't populate the schedule.
Employee has only 1-Effective Row in their "Assign Work Schedule". Applying the Schedule on the Timesheet works fine (this is good).
Add a second Effective Date on the "Assign Work Schedule" with a future Date. Applying the Schedule on the Timesheet doesn't work until you get to the Future Date of the new Row that was added to the "Assign Work Schedule". For example, employee has 2-Effective Dated rows of 07/16/2016 (6 p.m. to 6 a.m.) and an Effective Dated Row of 11/01/2016 (6 a.m. to 6 p.m.). When going to the Timesheet for 10/01/2016 thru 10/15/2016 and Applying the Schedule nothing gets populated (not good). However, when I go to the Timesheet for 11/01/2016 thru 11/15/2016 and apply the Schedule it populates the hours (this is good). For some reason, the system is always looking at the Future Dated Row not the current?
Apply schedule should work regardless of the number of effective dated rows under the schedule assign page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign a new schedule to an EE with a new effective dated row for the future under MSS->Time Managment--> Manage Schedules--> Assign Work Schedule.
2. Create a schedule for the employee for that effective date.
3. Navigate to employee's timesheet under MSS->Time Management -> Report time.
4. Click on previous week and next week and click on apply schedule again
5. For some weeks when you click on apply schedule does not populate the time
The issue has the following business impact:
The schedule for the employee does not populate for some weeks causing inconvenience for the user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms