Employees are Missing from the Company Directory when they Report To an Empty Position That Has Been Assigned to a Different Report to Position
(Doc ID 2199363.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees who report to an Empty Position are not showing on Company Directory, if the Empty Position was previously filled and the Reports To has changed after the Incumbent was terminated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate Employee in Position 00002852, Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Change Reports To for Position 00002852, Navigation: Main Menu > Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions and Budgets > Add/Update Position Info
3. Build Direct Reports Tables, Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Tables Build
4. Build Company Directory Tree, Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Tree Builder Run Control
5. Go to Company Directory Tree and notice that all employees reporting to Position 00002852 are missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!