EAP9.2: AP_PSTPYMNT and AP_FG_PROC Processes Fail Due to ORA-00060: Deadlock Detected while Waiting for Resource Error
(Doc ID 2201779.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP_PSTPYMNT and AP_FG_PROC processes process fail due to deadlock.
1. Logged in a User.
2. Navigated to Payment Posting: Accounts Payable ->Batch Processes->Payment->Payment Posting.
3. Created a new Run control Id.
4. Process frequency set as “Process once”.
5. Post Payment option “Post All Banks”.
6. Click Run to execute the AP_PSTPYMNT process.
7. AP_FG_PROC process is also executed at the same time.
ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource Failed SQL stmt: UPDATE PS_PAYMENT_TBL SET IN_PROCESS_FLG = 'Y', PROCESS_INSTANCE = 1843625 WHERE BANK_SETID = 'SHARE' AND BANK_CD = 'JPMNY' AND BANK_ACCT)KEY = '2677' AND IN_PROCESS_FLG = 'N' AND...
Process 1842625 ABENDED at Step AP_PSTPYMNT.AB000.AB000-1 (SQL) -- RC = 60.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document