PO Dispatch (POXMLP) Dispatching Purchase Order Without Attachments
(Doc ID 2202643.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Dispatch (POXMLP) dispatching Purchase Order without attachments
PO Dispatch Process is randomly dispatching POs without attachment. We are using Email as a method of dispatch and running the process in PSNT.
For example, during any run, if we have 30 POs eligible for dispatch, some POs go out with attachment and some without attachment, which means 30 emails go out but some without attachments. However, this is happening randomly and there is no pattern to it.
This is happening only when we run the dispatch process in batch. When we run dispatch individually for a PO, it works fine.
This is severely affecting the procurement process as Vendors are calling that they received POs without attachment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on XML publisher
2. Turn on the message PURCHASE_ORDER_DISPATCH
3. Validate EMA has the Server setup correctly
4. Validate the Transmit change orders is flag on Options
5. Set 4 suppliers with the same email address so that emails are created
6. Create 5 new purchase orders for suppliers
7. Dispatch the last order created standalone
8. Once it is dispatched and the email with the pdf is created, take that order and create a change order, change a qty or add a line. DO NOT DISPATCH
9. from the menu run the podispatch process for XMLP
10. Verify you have emails for the first 4 PO's created and there are pdfs attached
11. Create 4 more purchase orders by copying the first one
12. Take the change order and create another change. Now you have the first order to be processed will be the change order
13. Run the po dispatch batch process again
14. No email will be created for the change order, and the next four emails will not have the pdf's attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document