Service Adjustment Calculation Incorrect when Employee Has Multiple Adjustments
(Doc ID 2204144.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Pension Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Service Adjustment page, click the Calculate Service Adjustment button to open the page where the actual calculation of the duration between two dates can be done by the system. After the two dates are entered, the user
clicks the Calculate button to have the system perform the calculation. The calculated amount then appears on that page and then is transferred back to the original Service Adjustment page.
This works well for the first adjustment entered for an employee; however, subsequent entries experience a variety of errors, from no calculation performed to calculations for one adjustment updating a different adjustment.
1. For an employee who already has a Service Adjustment, enter a new Service Adjustment transaction (Navigation: Pension > Pension Information > Update Employee Plan Data , Service Adjustment page).
2. Select the Calculate Service Adjustment button.
3. Add a new row by clicking the ‘+’ button.
4. Enter the from and to dates.
5. Select the Calculate button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document