Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to view a Performance Document the ePerformance Activity Guide (left side) is Disappearing for the Employee and Manager.
Steps to replicate
1. Used an Environment with PUM 19 and PeopleTools 8.55.11
2. Sign into PeopleSoft as PS/PS
3. Click on Fluid Tile for Performance, select an employee with a performance document that needs updating
4. I selected Cynthia Adams
5. When the Document is first Displayed, it shows the Left Side of the Screen (Activity Guide) displays the steps a users can take
6. Next the User sees the Info on the Left Side Disappear and then a Blank Screen is Displayed, and then Finally the Screen comes back to Display the Document itself Without the left side of the screen. (Activity Guide)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms