Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating an Expense Report with lines having VAT information error appears when user add new line in Accounting Details.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Expenses > Expense Definition and check Record Foreign VAT on VAT Options tab for BU US003
2. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Purchase > Expense Type and check Items with Tax Implications for Expense Type ENTERO
3. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Profile - search for KU0021 Jessica Bendetto and modify GL Unit as US003
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an expense report for Employee ID KU0021
2. Add one line with Expense Type ENTERO
3. Press on Add ("+" icon) line in Accounting Details
Error received: "First operand of . is NLL, so cannot access member ActiveRowCount. (180,236) EX_SHEET_DIST.SHEET_ID.RowInit PCPC:14398 Statement: 220
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method of property cannot be used."
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms