Manage Job Opening 360 Grid Returns To Different Tab After Reviewing an Applicant
(Doc ID 2210886.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Job Opening 360 View moves user from the Applied Tab to All Tab Automatically without the user Selecting a Different Tab;
While Reviewing Applicants from Manage Job Opening 360 Grid, a user works from the Applied Tab, selecting an Applicant and then Clicks on Reviewed or Routed, etc. Immediately the user is returned from the Applied Tab to the All Tab Automatically.
Steps to Replicate
1. Log in using PS/PS
2. Navigate to Recruiting > Find Job Openings
3. Select a Job Opening from the list that has applicants associated to it
4. Start work on the lists of Applicants at the Applied Tab
5. From the Applied tab, select the first Applicant, marking them as Reviewed by clicking on the Reviewed Icon
6. Note the Applicants disposition is changed to Reviewed and the user is automatically returned to the All Tab
Additional Issue Reported after the Application of Bug 25170549 delivered in PUM Image 22 some Additional Inconsistency was Noted
When a user Moves on the Job Opening 360 Grid from the All Tab to the Applied tab, and then Selects Reviewed for one of the Applicants, note the user is Automatically Returned to the All Tab, this is Inconsistent behavior. It doesn’t Appear to Happen each time, but it is Definitely Inconsistent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document