ETL9.2: Data In Timesheet Show Incorrect Information When Apply Schedule Button Is Clicked
(Doc ID 2213198.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Data in timesheet show incorrect information when apply schedule button is clicked
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet.
Select respective employee whom having leave transaction with duration at least 2 days.
2. Timesheet is displayed with no leave data is shown for the week.
3 Click Apply Schedule button, all correspondence punch hour is shown accordingly.
4. Click next week link to display timesheet which having leave data for that week.
5. Leave transaction is displayed on timesheet with approved status and the data is not editable.
6. Click Apply Schedule button.
7. Issue occurred. Only one leave data is shown in timesheet with wrong reported status.
The schedule data are displayed but with approved reported status.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, data in timesheet show incorrect information when apply schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document