EBI9.2:Invoice Remains in Error And ERROR_STATUS_BI in PS_BI_HDR Does Not Get Cleared
(Doc ID 2218622.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice remains in error and ERROR_STATUS_BI in PS_BI_HDR does not get cleared.
If the error is cleared then invoice should not go to error.
- Find an Invoice with Invoice Media set to Email as attachment that has a status of Invoiced.
- De-activate the contact of that invoice
- Reprint the invoice (make sure you have the option email and print active on the run control)
- Note the error on the Review Invoice Error page (Email Attachment Failed). ERROR_STATUS_BI in PS_BI_HDR = 1440
- Look at the Email Invoice log showing the original sequence as success and the second sequence (your reprint) as fail with message Missing email address for contact, which is because the contact is inactive
- Reactivate the contact and run another reprint successfully reprints and emails the invoice
- Invoice remains in error and ERROR_STATUS_BI in PS_BI_HDR does not get cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document