EAR9.2: AR_PREDICT2 ABENDED at Step AR_PREDICT2.DTLRBODY.DTL_CALO
(Doc ID 2230446.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM 9.2 Accounts Receivable Payment Predictor Application Engine Program (AR_PREDICT) is abending with an Error Message of a Division by Zero at Step AR_PREDICT2.DTLRBODY.DTL_CALO, which is used, among other codeline, to handle the Write-Off tolerances defined in the system.
- Define a Payment Predictor Method to be used, and configure it at the Business Unit level;
- Create new Items in the system;
- Run AR Update to post those new Items to the Customer Balances;
- Create new Deposit Groups, with Payment transactions referring to the Items just previously created;
- Launch AR Payment Predictor, to automatically match Items against Payments, within tolerances, and create the necessary worksheets;
- The AR Payment Predictor AE Program abends with an Error Message.
Also, the Division by Zero Error Message was detected, and replicated in 3 different Steps:
- Application Engine Program, Section, and Step: AR_PREDICT2.DTLRBODY.DTL_CALO
- Application Engine Program, Section, and Step: AR_PREDICT2.DTLRBODY.GENITMOE
- Application Engine Program, Section, and Step: AR_PREDICT2.DTLRBODY.GENITMOI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document