EAR9.2: AR_PREDICT2 ABENDED at Step AR_PREDICT2.DTLRBODY.DTL_CALO
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM 9.2 Accounts Receivable Payment Predictor Application Engine Program (AR_PREDICT) is abending with an Error Message of a Division by Zero at Step AR_PREDICT2.DTLRBODY.GENITMOE, which is used, among other codeline, to handle the Write-Off tolerances defined in the system.
- Define a Payment Predictor Method to be used, and configure it at the Business Unit level
- Create new Items in the system
- Run AR Update to post those new Items to the Customer Balances
- Create new Deposit Groups, with Payment transactions referring to the Items just previously created
- Launch AR Payment Predictor, to automatically match Items against Payments, within tolerances, and create the necessary worksheets
- The AR Payment Predictor AE Program abends with an Error Message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms