Notepad configuration for HR is incorrect
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When HR Notepad is configured to use Action field as a key, the notepad icon indicates that a note has not been entered - that is, the notepad icon appears without lines.
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Configure HR Notepad > HR Notepad Configuration
2. Click configure for the "Sub Id" of JOB
3. In the grid, add prompt table ACTION_TBL and field ACTION in row 3
4. Add Job effective date and effseq to row 4 and 5.
5. Save configuration
6. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Data and search for employee KU0008
9. Add a new job row with any action/reason and then click on the notepad and enter a new note. Save the note
10. When you get back to job data, from notepad, then the lines are visible on the notepad image
11. save job row and navigate out. Search the employee again and view the job row
12. This time there are no lines on the notepad image.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms