ETL9.2: Reported Time "Stuck" Because Of Future Dated Exception.
(Doc ID 2233120.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported Time "stuck" because of the Future Dated Exception
Payable time should be created for entire period.
1. "Continue with exceptions" flag is turned OFF on the TL Installation table.
2. Time entry for 2 weeks in a bi-weekly pay period, week 2 contains an exception scenario
3. Process Time Admin.
4. No payable time created for both weeks, exception generated for week 2; ECD is set on the day of exception of the second week
5. Fix exception scenario either by allowing exception or fixing the timesheet
6. Run Time Admin
7. Exception is cleared, week 2 payable time generated correctly, but week 1 ignored thus stuck in reported time
Due to this issue, users cannot get paid correct as its missing some of the payable time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document