Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Looking for ways how to do below about the File Extension List functionality;
1. When trying to attach invalid files, is it possible to show the invalid file name in the error message?
2. When trying to attach multiple files which contains invalid files, is it possible to attach only valid files?
1. Define File Extension List as both .JPG and .TXT files accept and .EXE file rejects.
2. In the Voucher Regular Entry Page, not able to attach .PDF file as defined. But the invalid file name does not show in the error message.
3. Trying to attach multiple files – 2 valid (.txt and .jpg) and 1 invalid (.exe)
4. The error message was shown due to invalid file (.EXE) contained, but all files including valid files were also not attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms