E-SQR: Incomplete CSV Output For SQR Report AR30003
(Doc ID 2236461.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running SQR AR30003 to CSV the data is incomplete. MicroSoft SQL Server specific.
In order to replicate the issue, follow the below steps:
- Log into the FSCM Online Application as a Receivables User.
2. Navigate to: Account Receivable > Receivable Analysis > Aging > Aging Detail by Unit Rpt.
3. Create a new Run Control ID, define the needed criteria.
4. Launch the AR30003 SQR Report process, and make sure to select the output format to be CSV.
5. Navigate to: PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Process Monitor.
6. Go to View Log/Trace page.
7. Open the generated CSV file.
8. The number of transaction rows being listed is way smaller than what is expected, and the last row has data cut off.
For newer PeopleTools releases (greater than PeopleTools 8.55), the following error is seen in the SQR log file generated:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document