EAP: No Matching Buffer Found For Level Error on Opening a Voucher of a Withholding Applicable Vendor
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when opening Voucher.
1) Withholding is applicable for the Vendor.
2) Create a Voucher for the Vendor.
3) Disable Withholding for the Vendor.
4) Open the Voucher and add another line (line 2). Note that withhold line does not get added for line 2.
5) Delete the first line.
6) Try open the Voucher again.
No Matching buffer found for level. (15, 26).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms