Fluid Life Events Selection Page Does Not Display Properly and, in Accessible Mode, Does Not Read Properly
(Doc ID 2242697.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Fluid Life Events page for selection of the particular Life Event (e.g. Page = W3EB_SEL_EVNT_SBF), radio buttons are used to select among the available Life Events. Display problems occur in normal mode (for example, an ellipsis displays in front of each button) when using Internet Explorer; in Accessibility mode, the following problems occur:
1. The radio buttons are not read with a label.
2. The radio buttons are not grouped so therefore the count is not read to the user.
3. HTML commands are embedded in the error text and are read with the error message (<SPAN).
4. When an error occurs after selecting the radio button, the page doesn't do anything. Another radio button must be selected for the page to do something.
1. Navigate to Employee Self Service > Benefit Details > Life Events.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document