EEX9.2: Non-Reimbursable box is not working properly when Approver makes changes to an Exp line.
(Doc ID 2248515.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-Reimbursable Line Unchecks after Approver Modifies a Line on Expense Report
1. Create an Submit a multi line expense report.
2. Log in as Approver and make a modification (i.e. changes date, etc.) on an expense
line already marked as non-reimbursable
3. Then the page (not the user) automatically unchecks the non-reimbursable box.
4. When viewing the report, the line no longer shows as non-reimbursable but the totals section does not
reflect this and still is calculated as if it is non-reimbursable. Behind the
scenes the reimbursable flag updates to 'R' and the personal expense flag
updates to 'Y' on the EX_SHEET_LINE table for this particular expense line.
5. Additionally, the Total Reimbursable Amount on the EX_SHEET_HDR table still
deducts the amount for the line originally marked as non-reimbursable.
Non-Reimbursable Line Unchecks
Non-Reimbursable Line should not be unchecked after Approver modifies a Line on Expense Report.
Please see Replication_Steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document