Retro Pay Request Is Not Triggered By Benefits Administration If A Previously Confirmed Payment Job Trigger Row Exists
(Doc ID 2248965.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are facing an issue with retro pay request not triggered for employees with a row already exist in retro pay request table with retro pay process flag as F (Confirmed payment) and retro pay request type as J (Job request). PSPBARRQ Cobol inserts row in retro pay request table when no row is returned from the Stored select statement (pgm_name = 'PSPBARRQ' and stmt_type = 'S' and stmt_name = ‘PAYREQ’). In this select statement, there is a condition which checks for retropay_prcs_flag <>'P'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. employee changed his coverage code from Associate + Spouse to Associate Only in Health Benefit – Medical benefit plan.
2. This inserted a row in additional pay data.
3. Event Maintenance (PSPBARUN) process inserted a row in additional pay data.
4. Health Benefit Row with coverage begin date 11/01/2016 and deduction begin date 10/31/2016.
5. Flex Credit – Medical – Additional Pay data entry ins inserted as of effdt 10/31/2016
A retro pay request should have been triggered to capture the new additional pay amount, but there is no retro pay request row inserted into PS_RETROPAY_RQST table with retro pay effective date 10/31/2016.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document