IN MY ACTIVITES PAGE IN CAREERS, SUBMITTED DATETIME IS BEFORE CREATED DATETIME
(Doc ID 2259052.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, URL/Site Issues
Data in My activites page looks incorrect
When user goes to My activities page in Careers, the submitted datetime is before created datetime, which is not possible.When user tries to submit an application now, the submitted datetime is after created datetime which is correct.
In HRS_APP_PROFILE, "hrs_submitted_dttm" timestamp should not be before "hrs_row_add_dttm".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to My Careers page. Select any job and click apply.
2. When user click agree to terms and say next, application is saved and row is inserted in HRS_APP_PROFILE.
3. Check HRS_APP_PROFILE, there is "hrs_submitted_dttm" timestamp before "hrs_row_add_dttm".
3. Proceed with application and every time it gets saved hrs_row_upd_dttm is updated.
4. Now when user submits the application, submit time is overwritten with current time and looks correct.
5. But there are some cases in Production where submit time is still before the created time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document