EGL9.2: Interim Close Creates Journals With Incorrect ADB date, When 'Closing Journal Date' option is Selected as ‘Retain Transaction Date’
Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interim close creates journals with incorrect ADB date, when Closing Journal Date option is chosen as ‘Retain Transaction Date’ & there are multiple source journals with different dates in scope for interim closing.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Define the closing rule for Interim Close. In Journal Options tab select Closing Journal Date option as ‘Retain Transaction Date’
2. Creating Closing Process group & include the Interim closing rule created in previous step.
3. Enter & post 2 journals with different dates which shall be processed by the Interim close process.
4. Request to run Interim Close & Select GLPCLOSE.
5. After the process completes, check Journal date & ADB date on the journals that are created by Closing process.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
ADB date is incorrectly populated for all journals as per the journal date of last journal processed by interim close process.
ADB date should be correctly populated as per the journal date of the corresponding journal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms