EAM: MAP IT: MAP NOT DISPLAYING ON AM MAP DASHBOARD
(Doc ID 2262511.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the latitude and longitude coordinates from the Oracle DEMO database are used, the map displays on Basic ADD and the AM Map Dashboard. When the customer's latitude and longitude coordinates are used, the map displays on the Basic ADD but not on the AM Map Dashboard.
The expectation is that a map should display for any valid latitude and longitude coordinates.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Set up GIS at the installation, AM and MM BU, and location levels.
2) Create a new asset. Save.
3) Navigate to Location/Comments/Attributes for the asset in Basic ADD. Longitude and Latitude will be defaulted in from the location. Click on Map It.
4) Navigate to the AM Map Dashboard and search on the asset created above. Select and click on Map Selected Assets.
5) Map not shown. Click on the blue circle.
6) Text bubble appears. Click on link.
7) Navigated to Define Asset Operational Info.
Asset locations cannot be tracked on a map.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document