Disburse Aid Error 'FETCH-AGGR', With Additional Message 'ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_STDNT_AWRD_ACTV)' or 'ORA-00942: table or view does not exist' in FAPDISBS .log file when Error Occurs in Batch
(Doc ID 2273235.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Financial Aid Disbursement, batch or on-line, an error occurs with a specific student/term/item type combination being disbursed. The process works normally and completes successfully with most other records.
With batch, the FAPDISBS log file shows the following:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Disbursement > Process Disbursements > Disburse Aid and run the process.
- Click 'Process Monitor' link and once the process has finished, review the FAPDISBS log file in the file list under details > View Log/Trace.
- Note the error message, and the last emplid displayed prior the error message.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Disbursement > Disburse Aid > Disburse Aid, for the same emplid, disbursement id (term), and item type.
- Click the 'Disbursement' button and note the error displayed on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document