ETL9.2: Timesheet Not Reflecting The Correct Absence Hours when Holiday and schedule are assigned and 'Exclude Holidays' is checked under 'Country Take'.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Timesheet not reflecting the correct absence hours in specific case
Timesheet should be reflecting the correct absence hours in any case.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Carry steps below by checking the 'Exclude Holidays' under 'Country Take'. (Set Up HCM, then select Product Related, then select Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt, then select Absence Management, then select Country Take, then select Date Rules )
1. Setup an absence to allow reporting on a holiday and exclude absence checkbox is turned on and partial days are allowed.
2. Report absence on the timesheet for a week that starts with a holiday and time reporter wants to reports some hours as an absence on holiday.
3. Select Partial days as start day only and enter partial hours say 1 hour and calculate the duration
4. Come back to the timesheet and hit save for later
5. The timesheet will be saved but it will not reflect the correct absence hours on the timesheet for the day just after the holiday.
6. Total hours at the absence grid does not match with total hours reflecting at the top of timesheet although nothing else has been reported other than absence for the week.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see correct absence hours on the timesheet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms