ETL 9.2: Notification For Approval Still Remain When Employee Delete The Submit Timesheet Transaction
(Doc ID 2275300.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals
Notification for approval of manager is not clear when employee delete their's timesheet submission of a specific date.
There's no way to clear that notification even though manager click on that link , it still remain even thought there's nothing to approve.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee submit the timesheet. (ESS > Time Reporting > Report Time > Timesheet)
2. System generate the approval notification ( the flag on manager's screen)
3. Employee delete that transaction before the manager approved.
4. The notification for the submission above still remain.
5. Login with manager's userId, click on the link of the notification, system route to the approve page but there's nothing to approve.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document