EGL9.2: Multi-Currency Revaluation Process (FS_MC) Fails At Step FS_MC_RVAL.iWrk.iWrk With "ORA-00918: column ambiguously defined" Error
(Doc ID 2277121.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multi-currency RevaluationApplication engine (FS_MC) abended at step FS_MC_RVAL.iWrk.iWrk With below error when run for multiple requests in a run control:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to: General Ledger > Process Multi-Currency > Define and Process > Revaluation Steps. Define multiple steps.
2. Navigate to: General Ledger > Process Multi-Currency > Define and Process > Define Process Group. Create multiple Process groups using the Revaluation steps created in previous step.
3. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Market Rates. Ensure to set up market rate fluctuation.
4. Navigate to: General Ledger > Journals > Create/Update Journal entries. Enter a multi-currency journals with date earlier than latest effective date of market rate so that it picks up earlier market rate.
5. Navigate to: General Ledger > Process Multi-Currency > Define and Process > Request process. Run the multi-currency application engine process (FS_MC) after attaching all process groups created in step 2.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document