Split Distributions Give Error "Total distributed Qty or Amount doesn't balance at Req Line 1, Schedule 1. (10200,152)" when Trying to Pick Off of Requisition Selection Page
(Doc ID 2278083.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to pick off of Requisition Selection page, some split distributions return the error:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Requisition and change the Default to Distribute by Amount
Navigation Purchasing \Requisitions \ Add/Update Requisitions
2. Enter an Item Description at will (along with the mandatory details) and go to Schedule Details
3. Go to Distribution
4. Add 2 more Distribution Lines and modify them as showed (or any other combination of 100 percent total).
5. Verify the Requisition ID and status
6. Go to Requisition Selection enter any supplier ID, select the requisition for Sourcing and Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document