Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to pick off of Requisition Selection page, some split distributions return the error:
Total distributed Qty or Amount doesn't balance at Req Line 1, Schedule 1. (10200,152)
The total distributed quantity and amounts must equal to the scheduled quantity and amounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Add/Update Requisition create a new Requisition and change the Default to Distribute by Amount
2. Enter an Item Description at will (along with the mandatory details) and go to Schedule Details
3. Go to Distribution
4. Add 2 more Distribution Lines and modify them as showed (or any other combination of 100 percent total).
5. Verify the Requisition ID and status
6. Go to Requisition Selection enter any supplier ID, select the requisition for Sourcing and Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms